Sulphur WDG 90%

Sulphur WDG 90% powder is an organic nutrient-rich fertilizer. Agronomist advises the use of Sulphur WDG 90 %, due to its ability to efficiently disperse in the soil. Sulphur WDG 90 % helps in stabilizing the pH level of soil and provide a better supply of nutrients to the plant. It synthesizes the complex proteins and vitamins and helps in maintaining the metabolic processes inside the developing plant.

 

The Sulphur WDG 90 % particle size ranges from 2 to 6 microns, thus displaying a fine layer of active ingredient on sprayed crop resulting in enhanced – efficacy. It contains 90 % Sulphur by weight. The remaining 10 % contains a combination of wetting agent, dispersing agent, and China clay in definite proportion.

 

PROPERTIES OF SULPHUR WDG 90 %

 

Sulphur WDG 90 % promotes nodulation in the legumes, thereby helps in nitrogen fixation. It offers better crop stand and performs key role in the process of photosynthesis. It helps in the synthesis of proteins, enzymes & vitamins. Sulphur WDG 90 % controls metabolic & growth processes within plant cells and increases Oil content in the seeds and protein percentage.

 

CROPS BENEFITTED: 

 

The high percentage yield across all the crops like Paddy, Wheat, Maize, Cotton, Groundnut, Mustard, Sunflower, Onion, Chilly, Garlic, Vegetables, Sugarcane, Banana, and fodder crop is obtained.

 

PACKAGING:

25 kg, 50 kg

Sulphur WDG 90%
Sulphur WDG 90%

press to zoom
Sulphur WDG 90%
Sulphur WDG 90%

press to zoom
1/1